Saturday, August 6, 2022

"Always Looking Up" is finally finished and ready for hanging!



Isaiah 60:1-4 

1 Arise, shine out, for your light has come, and the glory of Yahweh has risen on you.

2 Look! though night still covers the earth and darkness the peoples, on you Yahweh is rising and over you his glory can be seen.

3 The nations will come to your light and kings to your dawning brightness.

4 Lift up your eyes and look around: all are assembling and coming towards you, your sons coming from far away and your daughters being carried on the hip.

I do love reading Isaiah💖💖💖



Here's the back of the quilt!! So bright and cheerful😀


I hope to get this one hung up in one of the medical offices here in town very soon!!
We all need the Light in our lives.

Take care and see you again soon,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(