Friday, July 29, 2022

Time to block out the heat!!!!

I decided on this fabric to block out some of the heat that is coming into my sewing room through the direct sunlight from the skylight.


I do love the light, believe me, but the heat inside can get intolerable.


It's supposed to hit 100 degrees today so keeping the house cool is important. It will still get up to 79 degrees with the heat pump, fans and keeping the window coverings closed. 
I was wondering if I was able to block the sun from the skylight if that would also help?
It is worth a try.


Sew I found a lovely fabric and got to sewing.


Almost feels like I am under the ocean.
And I love that!!!!


๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€


Now, back to quilting!!!!

Take care,
Martha









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(