Saturday, June 4, 2022

Time out for some new throw pillow covers



New throw pillow covers 😀





I went to JoAnn's on Wednesday and found some fabrics at 40% off for some new pillow covers. I figured it was time to brighten up the living room. I think I like them!!!
Also got some new gauzy curtains for the summer. Feels a lot airier in the living room. Now we just need some sunshine!!! 


I am so glad I learned to sew. It has given me so many opportunities to not only change my surrounding's but I am also able to help others out by mending items and creating new things for them.

I am very blessed indeed!!!

Take Care!!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. How nice! I'm glad you found some discounted home dec fabrics to use for new pillows. Did you buy Joann's pillow forms too? And you made new curtains. That's great! I agree that it's wonderful to know how to sew, to create for oneself, and to make for others.. You never know what may be needed... like me, who just last week finished making an electronic keyboard cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, so I already had all the pillow forms, three were in the grandkids bedroom and not being used, so i confiscated them for the living room!! It is great that we can make things from fabric and thread. Covers for things, household items. So many opportunities to share this gift!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(