Monday, March 21, 2022

"Postcard From Sweden" quilt top done

 





Finally got my quilt top done, a little behind but that's OK. I was working on some baby shoes for our grand-daughters baby shower. Great grand-daughter will be arriving somewhere around 6/2/22!!! 

I am linking up with Sandra of Musings of a Menopausal Melon. You can see all the other Postcard From Sweden quilts there!!!

The shoes were fun to make, and each pair got a little easier to do. Grand-daughter and her husband loved them 😍


Thank you Sandra for a wonderful quilt a long!!!


Martha

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you could participate in this quilt along. Your top turned out beautifully! Do you know how you will quilt it? I wanted to join this one, but the timing with QuiltCon didn't allow it. Really cute little shoes too! How wonderful that you'll be a great-grandmother in June! Already this happens to you? When you've barely retired? Wow! More fun times ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, not sure if I ever replied to you on this comment!! Quilt Con looked like a lot of fun, one of these days I would really love to join in!!! And yes, quite amazing to be a great grandma already. We really hope to be able to see this little one now and then. They are planning on moving to Texas in a year or so, so we may be doing more traveling!!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely lovely quilt, and those slippers look comfy!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cat!!! I'm thinking I should make an adult version of those little slippers!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(