Thursday, February 10, 2022

"A Very Nisse Christmas" is finished

 


Yes, he is done!! Finally done!! He is already hanging at my old office where I recently retired from. In the hallway for all the patients to enjoy. He won't go into hiding to wait for Christmas each year because is way too cute for that!!!

His sweet beard is needle felted, so it is soft and luxurious!!!

This was a fun little quilt to make and quilt but I am glad to be done with him so I can move on to the many other projects that are lined up everywhere!!!


Take care and Happy Quilting!!
Martha

4 comments:

  1. Sweet little finish! How nice of you to offer it to your former office for many to enjoy. On to the next project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! Yes, onward ho!! I am working on two quilt-a-longs right now, silly me. Even with retirement it seems there is still not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do!!

      Delete
  2. It did, indeed, turn out cute! I see lots of FMQ there. And how nice of you to give it to your former office mates to hang and enjoy! I hope you expect "visiting rights" and will have a chance to see it now and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I will be seeing my little quilt often. I have my quilts hanging in 3 different medical offices. About every 6 months I go around and move them, rotate from home to one office, those to the next and so on, so this little quilt will eventually come home again for awhile.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(