Sunday, January 30, 2022

"Postcard From Sweden"-Organization How-To

 


Postcard from Sweden uses 36 Robert Kauffman solids. That is a good amount!! So this is how I am keeping my fabrics organized. My bundle came with sticky labels and the names of each and was stacked in the proper order. 
So I labeled each as I unstacked them.
I am using copy paper, each labeled with the appropriate number.


Then I put each fabric in the coordinating "folder", both the cut HQT and the left over fabric.


And here is what I ended up with!!


I was looking for a box or some sort of container to put them in like a file drawer but I am REALLY GOOD at recycling all the cardboard so none was to be found!!!

And then I noticed a little wire thing being unused in the garage. HMMMMMM.....



Yes indeed, that will work fine!!!


So far it is working out perfectly!!! It's really easy to find and pull out the color I need!!!


I've got the top row all sewn and the next row is ready to be sewn. 😎


Happy sewing and enjoy this beautiful day!!

One last thing. Our day started like this, rain is on the way but what a glorious morning!!



💗Martha







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(