Friday, January 28, 2022

Postcard From Sweden Quilt-A-Long Has Begun

 




I think I've only done one really bright colored quilt and that was several years ago. I love seeing the ones my quilting friends have made, so when I saw this quilt along on Instagram hosted by Sandra (here is the link to her blog) I decided to join.
I am a little behind but that's OK, I should be able to catch up.
Today I hope to have all the triangles cut and ready to sew together.


I've gotten started with it this morning, taking my time to be sure they are all marked as to which color they are.



The Pattern is by Kelly Liddle of JeliQuilts.


It is really sweet and so bright and happy. So onward I go!!!

Happy Quilting Friends😉

Martha




4 comments:

  1. Oh, this quilt is right up my alley! I adore working with such bright, make-me-feel-happy colors. This QAL is a wonderful idea, and I hope you have a great time with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I did think of you when I saw the quilt!! I have been wanting to do something bright and cheerful and when I saw this QAL I knew it was perfect!!

      Delete
  2. I made this quilt with my hand dyed fabrics. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Carolyn!!! Have you posted photos of your quilt? I would love to see it!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(