Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Happy Little Gnome


Getting closer to a finish. Now I am contemplating how to quilt the Christmas tree. 
More to come and hopefully soon!!!



I've also been working on my grand-daughter's little miniature house. I am trying to work on one mini at a time now, not three!!! hahahahahahaha, seriously though. One at a time. I just finished the little basket with three tiny books and wrapping paper. I love this view looking into the kitchen 😊


Isn't it just the sweetest thing?????💕


Now to finish the upstairs, bathroom first and I have already begun that, and then the bedroom and then I need to get all the lights working. Yes, this little house has lights in every room except the kitchen I think!!!


I am really beginning to love this extra time I have!!! But it sure is taking awhile to get used to!!!

Take care and GOD BLESS!!!
Martha


 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, your quilting on that gnome quilt is looking wonderful! So much detail there. And second, the doll house is pretty neat too! Having a grand-daughter is such a good excuse to make a miniature like this. I can't tell... is this a pop-up construction sort of thing? Is it a kit? I'm glad you're having fun with it. And third, you have free time now! How wonderful! It's gotta be so relaxing, knowing you can pretty much do what you want each day. No doubt you are making the most of your new freedom. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you for the complements on the quilt, it has been a fun one to work on. The doll house is a kit, comes with all the parts which you glue together. The translation from Chinese to English is a little hard to follow at times but so far so good. I have to wear my reading glasses when working on it and luckily it comes with little tweezers to help with the really tiny parts.
      The free time has been a bit bewildering to get used to but I think I am settling in nicely. It will be so nice to have summer here, then I can be outside more!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(