Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Seminole Sunset finished!!!!!

 


I made this little wall hanging several years ago before I knew how to do machine quilting. So I decided to re-quilt it. The lines are not perfectly straight and even but I am pleased. And even more pleased to have it finished. It has been rolled up under the guest bed for years because I wasn't happy with it.


Now I can hang it up and let others enjoy the sunset! 😉



I also got a little more done on my Nisse Christmas quilt. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I wish you Many Many Blessings for the coming year.
2022 here we come!!!

Love always
Martha


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is exquisite! And it appears to be huge! I love the quilting you've done on this, especially all those straight-line borders. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It really isn't too huge, I should measure it, hahahahahah. Have not done that yet. It was fun to quilt, pretty easy and makes the sunset part stand out more.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(