Monday, November 1, 2021

Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton's bonnet

 



We had our church All Saints Eve party Saturday night. My friend went as Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and wanted me to make her a bonnet that looked like the Saints. I will admit, I had never made a bonnet before but I think it turned out pretty nice. 

I could have made that back part, the bonnet part a little bigger.

I really wished I had a styrofoam head to help with designing it and then I found something of my husbands to use!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When I showed my friend the pictures she screamed and then we all laughed and laughed.

Happy All Saints Eve
or 
Happy Halloween!!!




Until later, be safe my friends!!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(