Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Re-quilting? Is that a word??


This is one that I call Seminole Sunset. I made it years and years ago before I knew anything about machine quilting. 

You can see that I stitched in the ditch. And that was about it.

So, I took the binding off and have started doing some machine quilting. I did not remove my previous quilting because. Well, just because.

Hopefully this adds some charm to this little wall hanging.

Updates will follow!!!



 

Happy Quilting!!! Martha

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Good for you to go to that extra effort! You must love this quilt to re-invest time in it. I'm sure your quilting will be beautiful, and make it even better. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope it makes this quilt pop a little more!!! I have my quilts hanging in 3 different medical offices and this one I have kept at home mainly because the lack of quilting!!! So time to update it, hahahahahaha!!!

      Delete
  2. That makes a big difference! I bet it was a chore to get the binding off though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Marti!!! It was tricky to get the binding off but my husband was having a prodecure in the hospital under anesthesia so I had time to just sit and work on it. Got the whole thing unsewn while I waited for him. Time well spent and helped with my anxiety!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(