Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Not much sewing going on but I did make this little miniature

 

These are not in order, but hopefully you can see how little this kit it!!! I am planning on taking it to work today for the patients to enjoy. I did have fun making it and it was a great distraction from all the heartache out there in the world.

I am working on another one now. A little bigger and doing it with my little seven year old granddaughter. It will be slow going because I want her to be a part of every part of the construction.












OK, now back to sewing and quilting!!! Take care my Friends,

martha

2 comments:

  1. So very interesting! It's hard to believe you find it enjoyable working with such tiny pieces! My goodness. But I agree that we need distraction from what's going on in the world. COVID-related anxieties seem to be mounting, and I'm getting more distraught and uncentered. I hope my feelings pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sad to hear that you are having a difficult time right now, but I do understand. I am so busy with work and we still have the kids on Mondays, so life seems kind of the same. Church is open, not to capacity, but at least it is open for those who brave going.
      I am surprised too at enjoying those tiny pieces. I have another miniature started, a lot bigger than this one and I am doing it with my 7 year old grand-daughter. Very slow going, but fun!!!
      Hope things improve for you soon!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(