Sunday, April 2, 2023

Charade Quilt Along

Charade Quilt Along is in progress. You can find it in the link!!! This is the quilt, it is so beautiful. I am doing different colors but still debating on them!!! Which is not good as we are in the sewing week, so I need to get my mind made up pronto!!!


So right now I am debating between the choices below. I took the yellow and green out as I did not want to make a rainbow quilt. 




Then I took the gray and black out.




Now the debate is leave the browns in or out????

I think I am overthinking!!!

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I have another fabric stack stacked up ready to cut in greens and yellows and wondering if I should switch?
Anyway, hopefully today I can decide and get to the sewing!!!

Have a lovely day and thanks for the visit.
I welcome all comments on the decisions to be made!!!
Martha







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(