Thursday, November 10, 2022

Not quilting, but having fun with some painting

 



I've been doing some acrylic pouring, just wanting to learn something new. This was a swipe and then I added the snowy trees. Never ever have I painted snowy trees. 
They turned out pretty good.
In order below, the swipe, evening out the landscape, adding the first tree, adding more trees and snow, and the final product which is also the first photo.
I hope you like it.
I am pretty pleased with the end result.
This is not what I started out with though!!! HAHAHAHA








Take care
God Bless
Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(