Thursday, March 25, 2021

Quilted Bookmarks

 


I am working on these stain-glass bookmarks for several people who have been going through RCIA at church. All four will become official members of the Catholic Church at the Easter Vigil.


Once I quilt them all they will be a bit smaller in size, so will look a little more normal
You can see the satin stitch on the one above on the right. All five below have been stitched.


I'm thinking of printing "I Am The Bread Of Life" on the backs, but not quite there yet. I need to get them done quickly as i have just 9 days left!!!


That is all for now folks!!! Martha

2 comments:

  1. What an appropriate and nice gift! The stained-glass window effect is apparent, and is very eye-catching. I like your idea of text on the back, but understand about needing to finish in a limited time frame. They will look good and be appreciated, whatever you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(