Friday, October 16, 2020

Election Day Goals

 


This is one of those unfinished projects that has been wanting to be finished for awhile now. I missed the 4th of July finish date so now I am shooting for election day!!!. I'm close to being done with the curvy quilting on the flag portion, so that is awesome.

Once that is done I will get back to the meandering stars in the border and then get it bound!!!

I think I can do it!!!! 

Here are a few more close-ups!!







And here is my view out the sewing room windows while quilting!!! I do enjoy the "new" room.


Happy quilting and voting!!!


Martha

5 comments:

  1. Your wavy quilting is perfect on the flag. It gives the illusion of the wind blowing it. I can't tell if it's a large quilt, but I bet you'll finish it by election day. I'm so glad to see you enjoying your newly updated sewing space. A bright, happy environment for creating cannot be underestimated. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!! Thank you, the quilt is smallish, not too large but perfect for the wall. I haven't measured it just yet.
      I am really enjoying my new room. Just put in a brighter lamp, traded the dim one with one from the living room. So much better with more light in there.
      I am hoping to keep getting some of my unfinished quilt tops out and quilted so I can comfortably start some new ones!!! hahahahahahaha at least that is the plan for now.

      Delete
  2. I love the stitching on it! Do you ever have to unpin and repin to keep it all flat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Marti, and no, I don't unpin and repin, it stays flat really well and I rarely have a pucker!!! Thank goodness!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely quilt and the room looks great!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(