Saturday, October 3, 2020

Dear Jane Quilt-Block B-9

 


I just love these little Dear Jane blocks!!! I have many many many more to make but they are a joy.



Here's my pile of finished blocks. Only about 40 or so and I need like 139???!!!!!!




Some instructions for constructing B-9 and I am hoping to get that done this weekend so I can move on to the next. Maybe in 2021 I can get close to a finish??!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha😁😂😁







The dog fabric is so cute. I do love the 30's and 40's prints, they are just so sweet!!!



Only 15 months to retirement. I really do hope to find more time for sewing and quilting and gardening.


Take care friends and Happy Quilting!!!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(