Thursday, January 2, 2020

Wallets with matching Key Chains




One set of Cupcakes, Wallet and matching Key chain, and one set of Bumble Bees, Quilted wallet and Key Chain. Made for stocking stuffers requested by one of the women I work with.

One for a daughter and one for a daughter-in-law!!!

These were really fun to make. The wallets measure 4 1/8" X 3 1/8". Perfect to carry in a small purse or in your back pocket.

I am planning on making two more sets and I am also thinking of doing a give away with your choice of Cupcakes or BumbleBees.

So what are your thoughts, do you think someone would like to win a set of these???



9 comments:

  1. they are just adorable anyone would be proud to have them
    hjrogers@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Now I need to get a couple made up and I shall do a give away. Haven't done one of those in a very long time!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are adorable! Perfect for stocking stuffers or a church bazaar (do they still have those?) Or even a giveaway - I sure wouldn't refuse one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do still have church bazaars!!! Our church puts one on at the beginning of December, and yes, these would be great for that. I may need to make a dozen to donate!!!

      Delete
  3. great work Martha! I admire your neat and professional look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti!!! I do enjoy making these and my OCD skills get to come out in a postive way!!! hahahaha

      Delete
  4. Well, I would! I think they are perfect gift ideas as well. Do you have the patter or a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(