Saturday, February 16, 2019

Designing with Stencils


I know it's hard to see the design, but I think it will be nice!!! The fabric is an off-white Dupioni silk and I will be using a YLI 100wt grey thread to quilt it. And that is pretty much it.


Most of the quilt stencils I'm using are from The Stencil Company. They also have pre-printed quilt tops in several sizes. A great idea for practicing your free-motion quilting!!!



 I am making this for my church for a fundraiser/auction in April. I am almost done with the marking. Then I can layer, pin and get going on my quilting. This will be my mornings until it's completed.


I haven't decided on the background but I would really like to do something extremely simple. I have a tendency to make things more difficult than they need to be.

Anyway, Happy Quilting Friends :^)

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(