Saturday, October 13, 2018

Rise and Shine in progress


I have so many unfinished quilts that I cannot count them any longer. I just need to pull one out and get it done. And this quilt is one of them. I started it probably 3-4 years ago maybe. I am ready to have it done and it is getting closer to the finish line for sure.


I'm calling it "Rise and Shine". The New York Beauty blocks were fun to create, all paper pieced. The size of the quilt was due to needing a certain size for a particular wall at one of the Dr.'s offices I hang quilts in. This will fit perfectly and wake everyone up with the brightness!!!


I'm very pleased with how it is turning out!!!


I will post the finished quilt hopefully very soon!!!! Thanks for visiting!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(