Friday, July 6, 2018

Teaching the grandchildren to sew!!!

I have not been doing any quilting, but I did start teaching the grandchildren how to sew!!! This is Cooper and he was so excited to make a pillow cover this past Monday. He just hugged his pillow and kept repeating himself, "I can't believe I made this!!!!"

So sweet!!!

His sister also got to sew. She is just four, almost five, so got a little bored in the end but ended up with a baby blanket.


I had them both "sew" on paper like I did in 7th grade to get the feel of the machine.





It was a fun afternoon. Now I need to come up with another sewing project as I think they both got bit by the sewing bug!!! Nana is very pleased to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(