Tuesday, January 16, 2018

FreeMotion Quilting and a Kleenix holder.

Well, it is coming along pretty good. The lines are not perfectly straight, but I am doing this with no rulers and no markings. Not sure how it is going to fare in the judging, but I will allow that to happen. Can only learn, right???

I just hope the judges don't destroy my work :^)

On another matter, I made a couple little travel tissue holders just to see how to make them and then be able to give them as a quick little gift. The pattern was from Two Brown Birds.

I let Hayden pick out the fabrics and the first one went to her great grandmother.



No quilting, just some simple sewing, but how sweet and so much nicer than the plastic wrapping. Now it will be easy to find in a purse or bag. Hayden is busy below making a Happy Birthday card for Grandma Betty.


Happy Quilting friends!!! Have a lovely week and I will be posting again very soon. My new endeavor is to learn EQ7 and EQ8. So taking some free on-line lessons. It's time!!!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(