Sunday, December 17, 2017

It's a Wrap, Christmas wrap that is!!


 Merry Christmas from Us to You


You can see the finished quilt in the background. My goal this weekend was to quilt and bind this quilt for the Lebanon Moose Lodge Kids Christmas party. Quilted for an hour Friday night and I think 6-7 hours on Saturday.

Went to church Saturday night and worked on the binding when I got home.

The finished, completely quilted "Christmas Wrapping"
quilt, ready for binding.
I decided to do the magic binding so that there was no hand sewing
it to the back. You can find the instructions here.



There is a little more prep work as you are sewing two
fabrics together. But you sew it on via your machine!

All done and ready to put on the quilt!!!
And there you go, all done with puppy approval!!

It was the perfect backdrop for Santa!!! Take care, Happy Quilting, Happy Christmas, Merry Christmas and I shall return again!!! Martha

Oh, and one more thing I did this past week and finished up Saturday for the party, rocks!! 27 rocks for the kids.
It's all about putting a smile on those little faces, literally :^)

2 comments:

  1. What a darling quilt! I love the gingerbread men on it. Thank you too for the link. I really prefer the magic binding over regular binding and wanted to reread the directions before I did my last finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marti!! I totally agree with you, the magic binding is so nice, especially for a quilt that will get some use, no worries about the stitching coming undone. I have this new one on the back of the couch and it looks awesome, so festive.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(