Monday, July 14, 2014

New Scarf For the Harley Rider


I made a simple scarf to wear on the bike!! Some left-over
fabric from some random quilt! We rode to Sisters on the
4th of July and I knew I needed something to wear!!!
I folded it in half, right sides together to get the squared
corners, then refolded it right sides out. I also made a
small 1/4" hem. Then I sewed on velcro to that the scarf
overlaps in the back. I actually wear it on the open road
over my nose, mouth and ears. So I put it on first, then
put my helmet on over that. The wind takes my breath
away and is just so uncomfortable. This scarf really
helped that!!! When we go on a short ride I can just wear
it around my neck. But the Sisters ride was about 2 1/2
hours on the bike!!!

Take Care, Happy Quilting and Sewing, and keep those needles sharp or changed!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(