Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bolts to Blocks-A new quilt shop in Albany Oregon

Meet the owners of Bolts to Blocks, Pete and Barb Schoonover!!! Really nice people and very welcoming!!! (You can check out their website by clicking on their names.)
Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to Albany with my niece Sharon who is visiting from Mesa, her daughter Madison and her new OSU roomie, Claire. We stopped in to check the new quilt shop out and I am SO GLAD we did!!! It is a fabulous shop with lots of awesome fabrics!!!

Bright and beautiful would be my description of their shop!! :^)
Notice the fabric in front of Pete, new fabs for my stash, YES!!!!!
Sharon on the left, Madison and Claire. And just look at all of that yummy fabric!!!!
This is where you will find them.
 AND
This is my design for the Modern Quilt Guilds Michael Miller challenge due in July. Yes, I am behind as usual!!
These are the fabrics that The Modern Quilt Guild gave us to work with.
And this is the additional fabric I am adding after visiting Bolt to Blocks!!! It is also a Michael Miller fabric. Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!?????
These are my new additions purchased from them. Bolts to Blocks has tons of fat quarters and lots of solids. I LOVE SOLIDS!!!!!!!
 Back to the store:
They also offer many many many classes-so check them out!!!


Happy Quilting friends, Take Care, keep those brains sharp, and if you are in the vicinity of Albany Oregon, go check out Bolt to Blocks, you will be very glad you did!!! Martha :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(