Saturday, February 9, 2019

"I Am The Vine"


Just finished this little quilt this morning!!! I've been sewing on little tiny seed beads to the center diamonds which took some time.



The paint color came from the binding I chose. I just live this simple design in the fabric. Funny how a piece of fabric can decide the progression of quilt!!!

Now I just need to sew on a label and get it hung at work. I am very happy to have another project completed, on to the next dozen!!! hahahahahahahaha

Happy Quilting Friends-Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(