Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sewing Silly Strawberries


Yep, this is what I have been doing for the last week. These two sweet silly strawberries are going to be in a parade very soon!! I was asked to make them for our Strawberry Festival, for the princesses float.

The theme is Strawberry Adventures and these two cuties are going to be on a zip line on the float!!!

The white lines on their hands are velcro so they can hold on to the zip line.

Now back to quilting!!! hahahahahahahaha

Take care and Happy Quilting.
Martha

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(