Monday, June 12, 2017

Work Table Happenings



 
Hi there!!! I wanted to show you what's on the cutting table and what I have been currently working on.. But that makes it sound like the removal of something. So "Work Table Happenings" will be a new category because there is always something going on there!!!😁

These are all leftovers from a previous project!!!  I will do a blog post about the process of creating this one soon!! It now lives in Mattapoisette Massachusetts. So, notice the border. This is where all those leftovers came from.
     



I have been playing with them, moving them around until it felt right.

Below you can see that I've begun the sewing process. I have absolutely no idea where this is going but I will keep you all in the info loop!!

I'm also working on this little beauty. My birth on made the quilt, did all the appliqué. I added the white outer border. She asked me to quilt it for her and said I could do whatever I want with it. We will be seeing her this week as we're on a road trip across Oregon. Then we'll be driving across Washington.

All pinned and ready to quilt. Notice the markings. I used a template for that.

And so it begins!!!!


I decided to quilt in a little dragonfly.

Front and back-all quilted and ready for the binding!!!! I shall get his completed in time. What a great feeling at is!!!!!

You can see that the end process is in progress!!!


Later!!! Happy Quilting!!
Martha

1 comment:

  1. your play with left overs is working so well and how good to have a space where you can leave it spread out. The quilted hanging is a real delight and there is going to be one very happy lady when she gets it back

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(