Thursday, March 2, 2017

AQS Quilt Show in Daytona Florida 2017



 I'm blogging on my mini iPad so please be patient with me. This sure doesn't work like the computer does!!! The above quilt was made by Di from Australia. I have been following her on Instagram and I actually got to meet her!!!!
Here is me and Di above at the show. She is so sweet and kind!! How exciting it was. Made this quilt show so special. Her blog is www.snippetsnscraps.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog and say hi if you have time!!!

 I also got to meet Linda, below, of Flourishing Palms. She is an amazing modern quilter, writer. Her blog is FlourishingPalms.blogspot.com/



What a fabulous trip we've had. The Daytona 500 and then meeting these two amazing women. I am truly blessed.  Take care quilting friends. I will talk to you again soon,

Happy Quilting!!! Martha

8 comments:

  1. have missed you blogging what a good show you went to sew inspiring and good to meet some of the ladies too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret!! I seem to have a hard time getting on here these days, so much going on with home and work. I am going to try and be much better about it in the future!! That show was inspiring, so fun to see other's works!! Take care!!

      Delete
  2. How fabulous for the opportunity to meet your blogging friends at the quilt show! Quilters are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was so exciting to meet them face to face!!! And what a great venue to meet in, a quilt show. So Fun!!! Quilters are awesome!!!

      Delete
  3. It is so nice of you to mention me in your post, but even more, it was simply FANTASTIC meeting you in person! I'm just now - after writing three blog posts about QuiltCon! - writing about the AQS show. It's great to call you "friend," for REAL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it was so much fun meeting you and getting to sit down and chat. I do hope we can go to Florida again. My husband would love it if we could.
      I've been so busy since we got back that I have just now done another blog post, work takes most of my energy these days :(
      Take care!!!

      Delete
  4. Two fabulous gals! What a treat! I used to attend the Daytona 500 every year, back in the day. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time there, but just being in Daytona with family and meeting quilting friends was even more fabulous!!! And of course the weather was great. So nice to be warm!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(