Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sewing the binding on today!!


Sewing the binding today on my grandson's quilt. The final reveal will be later this week. He and his baby sister will get their matching quilts probably on Friday. Can't wait!!! Hope they (mom,dad,sissy&brother) all like them!!!

Also working on my Riley Blake Modern Quilt Guild Challenge. It's due on the 17th of this month. I've got one week and one day to complete it. 

Here's a sneak peek at it!!!

That's all for now, Take Care, Happy Quilting, and keep those scissors sharp!!! Martha

3 comments:

  1. It takes a long time to bind a quilt. Then when its finished you have a masterpiece!
    Your family will love their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to seeing your Riley Blake Quilt! So many awesome finishes are already up on the MQG website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(