Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dear Jane Block A-13 Starlight-Starbright

This was the last block that I needed done for the schoolhouse block. I did a second one for My Dear Jane quilt at the same time.
It was paper pieced and template pieced and I will not say that it was easy. I got it done slowly!!!
And here is the last block for the quilt!! Yaaaaa!
Today I have been busy sewing the sashing on. Now time to layer, pin, and quilt!!! Finally it is coming together, I am so thankful!!!

And inbetween all the sewing, I have been working on a project to share with my grandson. Just need to work out the bugs!! Check it out at my other blog, Life with Claire.

Happy Quilting, Take Care and keep those needles sharp and changed!!! Martha

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite Jane block patterns and both of your blocks turned out stunning!
    I am totally in love with your Dear Jane house blocks quilt!
    I checked out your project for Cooper and love it! Wishing you a fabulous start to Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(