Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jane's Little School House-3 more blocks done!!

When we got home from vacation, I got all the school house block pieces cut and stacked to help the assembly process of the blocks!! Then I got to work finishing the ones I had done while away.
This is one of the Dear Jane blocks that I appliqued while in Arizona!! 
And here is the other Dear Jane block that I did while on vacation!!! This is a bright one and will probably end up in the middle of the quilt!
I finished this Dear Jane block yesterday  and.....
Here it is set in the school house block!!! Cute!!!
This quilt needs to be done by the end of September as that is when our quilt show is!!! Our challenge is doing a house or school house block, so this will be my entry!!! I will be dedicating this quilt to all the little girls in the world who want to go to school and meet great challenges doing so because of the adults in their lives and countries. To the teachers also who risk their own lives teaching them!!
Have a great day, Happy Quilting and keep those needles sharp!!! Martha

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like! I can't wait to see it hanging Martha :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cute in pastels, I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this concept!!! Dear Janes turned into barn quilts on a schoolhouse. Brilliant. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(