Friday, July 5, 2013

Sketching designs for a quilted vest!!

We're camping, so I brought my sketch book to work on a design for a free motion quilted vest. 

Still not sure what I'm going to do, but I've got a good start to the designs!!

The first photo is the fabric for the vest. I think I will quilt with black thread.

My plans for the back include my son's Harley Davidson Motorcycle. The feathers will be emerging from the pipes. 





Tomorrow we return home, so I have today to continue the planning process. When we get home I'll get started on the quilting!!! :-) FUN!!!

Have a great day Friends, happy quilting and keep those pencils sharp!!!! (I forgot a pencil sharpener!!)
Martha

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(