Thursday, April 18, 2013

More of Judith's Quilts/Bellingham Washington

Here are more of Judith's quilts. They are everywhere in her home!!!! Makes for a cozy house :-)


This is Judith and one of her beautiful quilts!!








I love this one. It is very small, about 6" X 8". She is so cute!!






This is a painting by Karen, my aunt and Judith's sister. Lovely!!


Well, I hope you enjoyed the quilt tour of Judith's home!!!
Take care everyone, Happy Quilting, and keep those scissors sharp!! Martha

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see her tastes change over time. Mine did, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(