Sunday, August 12, 2012

Row Round Robin for Santiam Scrappers Guild-Hexagons

I belong to the Santiam Scrappers Quilt Guild in Lebanon and several of us are participating in a row round robin. Each month we have a different theme. So far we have had a square, triangle, diamond, and last month was a hexagon.

I was so very pleased to find this hexagon star pattern!!! It is so lovely and not exactly what you would think of when contemplating hexagons!!!

I found the pattern on The Quilter's Cache.

I am not the best at paper piecing and end up wasting a lot of fabric!! I have found if I don't use large pieces I don't get the design covered properly. I get all turned around.  Still, it does turn out OK!!




And the finished row ready for our member Flo!! Hope she likes it!!!


Happy Quilting everyone, enjoy the moment and keep those needles sharp!!! Martha :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(