Monday, May 25, 2020

I've become a mask maker!!

 I decided to try out the "bra" style mask per a
request from a friend who is a hair stylist.
 I think they turned out quite nice!!
When not at work or at my sewing machine you
can find me outside tending to the yard and
garden and pond. 

 These were mailed to my nephew who owns a
tattoo business and will be opening at the
beginning of June.
 And these were made for the Medical Assistants
at the Veterans Home. The ones with ties take a
bit longer to make.
Our pond. It's small but sweet!!! Right now it is full
of tadpoles which the grandkids love to catch.

So far I have made and given away 249 masks!!
I have about 28 more to make and I will actually be caught up!!
I have never been caught up with the requests.

A few people insisted on paying me.
That money has been sent to the Humane Society.
I decided that I would not charge anyone for a mask.
I could have.
But why?
We are doing fine through this pandemic.
So giving them away just makes sense.
I know a lot of quilters/seamstresses doing the same.
It's who we are!!!
I am very proud to be a part of this amazing group of people.

Happy Memorial Day!!!
💗💗Virtual Hug💗💗

Love Always,
martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(