Monday, April 13, 2020

Face Masks to help protect


This pretty much sums up what I do in my spare time. Make masks!! 😀 Lots of masks. Not as many as some but many!! So far I have made 108 and given them away. I have so many more to make as the requests keep coming in.

When I am caught up I will be making them with ties to send to a friend in New Jersey. She is making them and donating to the hospital there. So hopefully this week I will be caught up so I can make them to help donate as New Jersey has been hit hard with the Covid as New York has.

I am thankful that God gave me the sewing skills to provide this service for our friends and family and community!!











Take care, be safe, stay home if possible, wash your hands often, and Happy Sewing/Quilting!!
Martha

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love 'em! Leave it to quilters to make masks that cover and brighten things up! I... Wasn't so successful. But, I can improvise, so I am not too worried. I found a neat tip. I hate wearing masks, because they steam up my glasses. A nurse told me to tape the top down, which blocks the steam, and seals it a bit better! Stay well, and thank you!!!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is like a little work or art! I am making them, too. About 300 so far. Got to use up that stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(