Friday, November 1, 2019

May the Sun shine always on the Green Quilted Postcard


So it was last weekend Priest Day and I did not realize it so had nothing to thank our priest, Father Perter with

So I made him a quilted postcard. He loves to golf, so a golf theme it is!!!
First I did a simple sketch.



 Then I started putting it all together



I have a method, step by step process that is written down and so easy to follow. These are fun little quilting projects that I can complete in a short amount of time!!!



The back is stamped with POSTCARD on it, and I have the perfect clear envelopes to put these little gems in.

Father Peter golfs every Monday and he is always hoping for sunshine. So now he has the perfect green for a hole in one!!!

Happy Quilting Friends.
If you want to know exactly how I do these, this is where you will find more detailed instructions.

Martha

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(