Monday, August 12, 2019

Sewing with clear vinyl




Do you at times try something new out of the the blue?? I sure do. I was cleaning out a closet and found a bunch of vinyl so decided to try making a bag out of it.

So simple and so versatile.


This first one I made for my receptionist as she loves loves loves ladybugs!!! I'm happy to say that she was pleasantly surprised!!!


Here are the beginnings of the project


And sewing all the pieces. I invested in a teflon foot for my machine which makes sewing the vinyl a little easier.




This was fun!!! I did another smaller one for pencils and will share a tutorial on how I did it!!!

Take care and Happy Quilting/Sewing!! Martha

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm busy writing it out now so hopefully soon. I was surprised to find out how easy it was to sew and sew sew fun!!! Thanks for the visit :^)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(