Thursday, July 25, 2019

Next project



These little gems are small but there are many. I think I have a minimum of 14 to make. Once I get around 8-9 finished I will let you know what they are. But for now, they are a mystery :^)


 So currently I am working on the pink ones. My goal for these is to do the background in a pink metallic. I am miserable when trying to stitch with metallic thread. I plan on loosening the tension and using a top-stitch needle. I sure hope it works because the pink metallic would be perfect.

IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS ARE EXPERTS ON QUILTING WITH METALLIC THREADS I WOULD WELCOME ANY AND ALL ADVICE YOU HAVE!!!

I AM SERIOUS!!!!


I am really excited about working on the gold fabric, this design will look so awesome!!! All this fabric is 100% silk, lovely to quilt on.

I got the idea for these almost two years ago. Made one, and have been struggling to make the rest. I have an idea why, but will save that for the finish also.

Take care my friends and Happy Quilting!!! Martha

Oh, and a few shots of my garden for your viewing pleasure!!!

I'm putting a new path in that will take you to the raised bed vegetable garden where I am growing these!!Very slow work here, I get pretty tired carrying all those pavers from the side yard to the back yard!!! But almost done!!!


💓😀💓😀💓😀💓😀💓

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very interesting project. For some reason I think church... ? Will have to see what you end up with. Oh, and excellent job on the walkway. I did a little 7 by 12 patio, and it was a lot of work, so I am much impressed with your doings!!!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(