Monday, April 15, 2019

Still quilting!!!


I decided to add a second color of thread to the quilt. Partly because I am running out of the gray YLI 100wt silk I am using. The new color is like a seafoam. It is lovely and I think it will help define the quilting!!

And if it doesn't, it is too late to change.


I am freemotion quilting on my domestic machine, a Juki TL 98-Q which is an older model but a lovely straight stitch machine. It is a work horse!!!


I hope to have this quilt done by this Saturday. The church auction is on the 27th and I really want this completed so I can breathe again!!!

Take care and Happy Quilting!!!!
Martha

2 comments:

  1. That is so lovely. I am working on learning to sew. Who knows, perhaps when I am -- years old, I can learn to sew two blocks together and make a quilt. I think the quilt you are making... Well, it will be a while... ;)

    Again, so lovely!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Martha I'm really loving this quilt! So many stunning elements to drool over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(