Saturday, April 6, 2019

Free Motion Quilting a Whole-cloth Quilt


This is what I am working on at the moment. I have a lot of background quilting to do once the foreground is done.

I got sick 12 hours after having oral surgery and was sick for almost 2 weeks, it is just plain awful!!! I couldn't go to work, couldn't sew or quilt, so I am now very behind.

This quilt needs to be done before the 27th of April, so crunch time!!!

I feel bad that I was missing in action for so long!!!

This quilt has been a challenge, many of the designs are from stencils and I am really hoping the end result will be lovely and someone will want to big on it as it will be in the auction at work.

Once done, I shall post again.

Happy Quilting Friends!!! Martha

2 comments:

  1. Martha, I love this! Sorry for your bout with sickness, you must be anxious to get to finishing this. I would bid on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Patti!!! I am so anxious about finishing. I am still designing so that is stressful. Hopefully this week I can get back on a roll and finish up. Thanks for commenting, always love to hear from friends :^)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(