Saturday, February 23, 2019

QUILTED EASTER POSTCARD


Just finished this little quilted Easter postcard and listed it in my Etsy store HERE!!! One of my goals for 2019 is to sell enough items to pay for my BoTyArts Etsy store's PO Box!!.

I don't sell much mostly because I'm still working full time as an RN in a Treatment and Recovery or MAT(medication assisted treatment) clinic and I am SO tired by the end of the day and don't make enough items to sell as I would like to.

But this year is going to be different, I am going to try really hard to have the store pay for it's own expenditures!!!


These little postcards are enjoyable to make and you can actually mail them. They come with a clear envelope to protect the fabric. They do cost more than a postcard because of the clear envelope they're in, but I think it's better to keep them clean.



They also fit into a 4" X 6" frame perfectly. The perfect simple gift for a friend or family member!!



This little quilt is a great reminder of the LOVE that God showered upon us with the sacrifice his son gave to us. And then comes to mind all our brave military people who put their lives on the line for us.

Thank you and God Bless each and everyone of you.

Happy Quilting and Peace be with you, martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(