Sunday, January 20, 2019

What I am currently working on


I bought this printed quilt top years ago and finally decided to quilt it. It was on sale so only cost around $4.00 to purchase. It is turning out to be a great piece to practice on!!!

I bought it from The Stencil Company. They have all sizes of pre-printed quilt tops and for beginners, this is a great way to learn free-motion quilting. It is even good for some of us who just want to sit and quilt but don't have time to prepare a quilt with all the markings. At times my life is so busy with work that I feel really overwhelmed. Quilting helps me feel calm. So this has been perfect.




I am doing some pretty intense fabric sketching at the moment. Once done I will be doing a little painting of the fabric and beading. More later!!!

Happy Quilting and Blessings :^) Martha

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it once you start painting on it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!. I am so close to finishing the background. I can only do about 15-20 minutes and then have to work on something else because I have developed tendonitis in my right wrist from too much mousing!!! Working on a computer has it's downfalls for sure. I will post photos here as this little quilts progresses!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(