Monday, September 3, 2018

Quilted Mini-Wallet/Card Holder


I made several mini wallets, finished them on Friday. I started with just one for a new friend as a thank you gift, but then wasn't sure if it was just right for her. So I started a few more and ended up with five.

Then I made her sister pick the one she thought would be the best for her!!!!

These two did not make the cut :^)

They measure 3" X 4" and have three little pockets. Enough space to bring an ID card, Debit/Credit card and maybe some cash!!?? Perfect to throw in to a little bag/purse when going out and not wanting to carry the huge luggage purse!! Sweetness!!!






Happy Quilting and talk to you again soon!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(