Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May OMG One Monthly Goal


Here is my May project for Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal Challenge. I started this quilt a few years ago at our quilt guild. We have disbanded and I never finished mine.

I already have a name for it, "Rise and Shine".

Next on the to do list is one last border and quilt it. I am really hoping to have it done by the end of this month.

I am in need of a quilt that measures 52" wide. I have quilts hanging in 3 different medical offices and one Rehab center. I move the quilts around about every 6-8 months and one place needs a wider quilt. So to do that, this quilt is going to get 5.5" outer borders!!!

Well, that is it for now, wish me luck, I am going to need it!!!!

Happy Quilting!!!!!

Martha

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt. I love seeing quilts as wall art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danice! I agree with you, my favorite wall art!!

      Delete
  2. Great quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty!! This will be a fun finish for sure!!

      Delete
  3. What a pretty quilt! You are so creative. And now I see you are so generous sharing your quilts with others. Medical waiting rooms can be so cold; it's wonderful that you can give them something warm and pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marti! I do love sharing the quilts with all our patients and my co-workers. I've had many suggest I sell them, but then I wouldn't be able to share. So for now, I will continue with the sharing, more fun!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(