Wednesday, April 4, 2018

OMG One Monthly Goal for April-Riley Blake Challenge

 SNEAK PEEK!

So for April my OMG-One Monthly Goal is working on my Riley Blake Challenge for the Modern Quilt Guild. This is due to be finished by April 22nd, so I need to put it in high gear.

I am giving you just a peek of what I have done. 

I have more completed than what I am showing you now and I have some sketches, but they will remain secret until I re-post the finished quilted!!

We were given 4 fat 8th's to work with. We can add any other Riley Blake fabrics to the group.

My background is a Riley Blake fabric that I happened to have, so my main goal is to use what I have. I will need to find a backing as it also needs to be by RB.



So there you are.
I shall be back soon with more to share.

Have a lovely week 
and
Happy Quilting!!!

Martha

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little block Martha! Based on your clues, I'll think of this piece as 'moths at twilight' - at least until your finished reveal, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a sweet name Pat!!!! It gives me ideas on some finishing touches!!!

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(