Thursday, February 1, 2018

February OMG One Monthly Goal


I am embarrassed to tell you that this quilt has been pinned for probably 3 years!!!!! Seriously!!!!! So now with my new incentive to finish something monthly by participating in Elm Street Quilts One-Monthly-Goal,this quilt shall get completed!!!!!


So there you go. I will be working on this sweet quilt this month, along with a  tiny little strawberry candle pad and a baby quilt I said I would make. 

Why is it that I cannot work on just one thing???

How many of you have the same problem???

Sometimes I really wonder about me.

😏😏

Take Care, Happy Quilting and see you again soon!!!
Martha

2 comments:

  1. Great quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. And Thank you for this fun venue!!! It really is brilliant!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(