Saturday, February 17, 2018

Baby Quilt in the works

I'm working on a baby quilt right now along with a couple other projects. This is for a friends sisters baby. The nursery is going to be lavender and pink daisies.

So far, so good, Just need to cut and sew on the outer borders. I've decided on 5" white borders which will make the width of the quilt 36". I wanted a wide border to quilt some soft curvy feathers. I should be able to finish this quilt before the end of the month, at least that is the goal for now.

Hope you are having a good February!! Take Care and Happy Quilting!!! Martha

2 comments:

  1. That is cute! I've got the same, or almost the same, pattern ready to make as soon as I finish my UFOs. Mine will be QAYG though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marti!!. I assume qayg is quilt as you go? I have never tried that method, not sure how it goes together. Let me know how it turns out. I will be watching your blog for the finished quilt!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(