Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sewing and Quilting with the grandchildren


 Here is Hayden above with her new quilt and Cooper below with his quilt. They both picked out and helped sew the squares together.
I got them quilted up for a Thanksgiving present!!

All three of our grandchildren together at Thanksgiving!!! It was truly a blessing this year!!!



Thanks so much for visiting!!
Happy Quilting!!!

Next on the agenda is to finish up a Christmas table runner and get the Christmas quilt quilted!!!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(